School Road Planning Application - Have Your Say
Now might be the last chance to have your say.
If you are not already aware, there is a revised planning application to develop the field between East and West Hanney. The last date to submit your comments is 5th April.
If you want to influence the development of our villages please let the Vale of the White Horse planning department know what you think. You can email email@example.com, leave a comment on their web site: http://www.whitehorsedc.gov.uk/java/support/Main.jsp?MODULE=ApplicationDetails&REF=P15/V2887/FUL or you can write to them at this address: Vale of White Horse District Council, 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park, Milton, OX14 4SB.
Please Quote: Planning Consultation - P15/V2887/FUL - WHN
If you do want to comments, these are some of the issues you might like to consider
- Is it appropriate to develop the land that separates our two villages?
- Is the level of development we have already seen in character with the village and appropriate for a small village?
- If this application is approved do you think it will set a precedent for further development of this field?
- Will this development on its own or together with other developments alter the character of our village?
- Will the development as it is planned facilitate extending the new access road further to the north and open up the field for further development behind Winter Lane?
- Do you think that the provision for the public footpath between the houses on The Croft and the new development is adequate? (no mention of the surface nor who will be responsible for its maintenance).
- Do you think that the infrastructure and services in the village will support this scale of development (either in isolation or together with other proposals)?
- Do you see this development as sustainable?
- Do you think the plan will have limited visual impact for the residents of The Croft and School Road?